- This event has passed.
Annual User’s Group Meeting
August 17, 2017 @ 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Ramsey County Public Works
User’s Group & BBQ
Please email organizer at address below by August 10th.
Topics will include:
* Summer storms bothering you? Signals in flash? During this session we will dive into the Reno RaeCom SW and discuss how to get the most out of your MMUs. Emphasis will be on pulling logs and reading the signal sequence log.
MMU Testing & Re-certification
* Looking for alternatives to standard Conflict Monitor testing? We will introduce you to EDI and Reno’s new Testing and Re-certification program which adds 2 additional years of warranty to units up to 12 years old.
* BIU’s keep putting your signals in flash? Struggling to troubleshoot the SDLC communications in your cabinet? In this session we will discuss communications within a TS2 cabinet, SDLC and how to troubleshoot it efficiently.
Next Generation Controller Software Preview
* New Coordinator, New Priority Control Module, New Screen Layouts! This session will preview the next generation Controller SW being released by Econolite for the Cobalt platform
Closed Loop Migration
*What options are there for agencies to expand past closed loop? GPS time clocks, cell modems, Centracs Local Edition, all will be discussed as alternatives and paths from the antiquated closed loop technology.
Round Table Discussion
* Please bring topics to discuss or if you have something specific that you’d like us to cover, please email Matt Allwood.
Stay for a BBQ lunch following the users group!