- This event has passed.
E-Learning Series – Technical Sessions (M-W-F 3/20/20-4/3/20)
April 3, 2020 @ 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
With our recent cancellation of all in person training sessions TCC is proud to bring you a series of webinars over the next 3 weeks to keep you and your staff in the know. This series will start out with a dive into the Econolite TS2 cabinet world, followed by everything you need to know about MMUs and Flashing Yellow Arrow,
and finally we will get everyone up to speed on the latest in Econolite’s controller
product line. These will all be one hour webinars and a great way to stay connected
especially for those having to work from home.
- All Webinars 9:00AM – 10:00AM (CST)
- Monday, Wednesday, & Friday
- Starting March 20th – Ending April 3rd
- Friday March 20th: NEMA TS2 Traffic Cabinets
- Monday March 23rd: Reno MMU Programming and Operations
- Wednesday March 25th: FYA Workshop
- Friday March 27th: Cobalt Introduction
- Monday March 30th: Eos Introduction and Tool Kit
- Wednesday April 1st: ASC3 & Eos Coordination Programming
- Friday April 3rd: ASC3 & Eos Preemption Programming
Please email Matt Allwood to RSVP for your session(s). Webinar login information will be send once you have RSVP’d.